Art and Architecture combine in this exceptional luxury loft, located in San Francisco’s award winning Yerba Buena Lofts, a full-service building in a coveted location. The original design by renowned architect Stanley Saitowitz has been refined and re-imagined with extraordinary design details, perfectly curated witht he sophisticated eye of a world traveler.
Soaring 16-foot ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows flood the dramatic space with abundant natural light. The open floor plan provides space for entertainment, dining, relaxation and privacy. The living room opens directly onto an unprecedented south facing 555 sq. ft. private terrace that easily accommodates 50 guests for dinner, drinks or dancing while enjoying unobstructed views of San Francisco.
The largest condominium in the building at 1396 sq. ft. (per condo map) features two bedrooms, two full baths, office space, walk-in closets, custom-designed in-unit storage, plus the private 37x15’ private terrace.
Exclusive upgrades, artisan interior design and superior construction set this loft apart from others in the building:
* Wide plank Merbau hardwood flooring sustainably harvested in Indonesia, warms the first and second floors and the staircase. Merbau hardwood is unquestionably unique as it has not been produced or exported in over a decade
* A fabulous 19th Century tansu chest imported from Japan, and modified upon commission by designer Federico de Vera into a kitchen island. The 24 drawers accommodate everything a gourmet kitchen needs
* Volcanic rock backsplash imported from Italy, and honed concrete counter tops.
* New high end appliances with 10-year warranties: Bosch range, microwave and dishwasher, Fisher-Paykel French Door Smart refrigerator, and Electrolux IQ Titanium washer and dryer
* Custom cabinetry trhoughout, including an impressive 12-ft. storage tower designed by Nicolass Wilkens (Wilkens Design Studio, Seattle) and constructed by Niles Snyder (Niles Design, Portland)
* Oxidized bronze and ironwork custom cabinet top on upper level, by Alex Weinstein (Vague Studio, metalwork)
* Custom acid-etched sliding glass door panel and mounted glass wall create light in the second bedroom
* Farrow & Ball interior paints, custom selected for the space, and applied to resurfaced walls by master painter, RBC
* Custom built redwood deck and river rock landscaping on terrace
Building amenites and resident services include 24-hour security which handles concierge key service, package and dry cleaning delivery. On-site professional management, full-time building engineer and maintenance staff.
Coveted location just across Yerba Buena Gardens from the fabulous new San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, the crown jewel in the City’s gallery and museum collection. Art lovers, gourmets and shoppers will love the convenience of this location, which has a 94 WalkScore (Walker’s Paradise). The Yerba Buena/South of Market neighborhood is also home to tech incubators and established tech and media titans including SalesForce, Twitter and LinkedIn. The Financial District, Mission Bay, South Beach Marina, and AT&T Park are in walking or biking distance. With a perfect Transit Score, one can easily access freeways, MUNI, BART and CalTrain.
Exclusive Listing, shown only to interested, qualified buyers.
Map & Community
We're sorry, but community information for this property could not be found.
This data is up-to-date as of . For the most current information, contact us.